The Beau Multiway Featherlight Lead features a gorgeous ombre of soft blue to neutral sandy brown hues and a bunch of options for use.
The multiway lead has been designed for use in a variety of ways and was inspired by our expanded family and the need to have a leash that could be used in all types of scenarios:
– use as a double dog leash where you can walk two pups at once (80cm)
– use as a control/training leash and double clip to a single pup (80cm)
– use as a more traditional leash with small hand loop (140cm) – also works great when you need to tie off your pup when you pop into the shop or stop for coffee,
– use as a short leash with a large hand loop (100cm)
Don’t be deceived by appearances, this gorgeous lead has been created with medium lay 10mm marine grade ultra light cotton rope (please don’t expect a heavy feel). Each lead is hand spliced and small batch dyed and intentionally created to be both strong and lightweight making them ideal for the smaller breeds. Brass fixings are incorporated to ensure strength and each lead is finished with natural hemp cord and features a solid brass tag with hand engraved serial number.
*Please note, as all leads and finishes are handmade, the item may vary slightly from the image displayed.
** Standard lead length is approx 140cm – If you would like a longer or shorter lead in this style pop us an email, we specialise in custom made leads!
– rope width approx 10mm
– leash length end to end approx. 160cm
– total weight approx. 185g (including fixings)
2 in stock