The Beau Signature Multiway Lead features a gorgeous ombre of soft blue to neutral sandy brown hues and a bunch of options for use.
The multiway lead has been designed for use in a variety of ways and is a by-product of our expanded family. Now that both Ted and Patrick are on the scene, it was really important to have a leash that could be used in all types of scenarios:
– use as a double dog leash where you can walk two pups at once (80cm)
– use as a control/training leash and double clip to a single pup (80cm)
– use as a more traditional leash with small hand loop (140cm) – also works great when you need to tie off your pup when you pop into the shop or stop for coffee,
– use as a short leash with a large hand loop (100cm)
The signature leads are made with medium lay 12mm marine grade cotton rope which makes them soft, super strong and offers only minimal stretch making them ideal for medium (including the smaller medium breeds) to large dogs
Each lead is hand spliced and small batch dyed and solid brass fixings are incorporated to ensure strength. Each lead is finished with natural hemp cord and solid brass tag with hand engraved serial number – because no two leads are the same!
*Please note, as all leads and finishes are handmade, the item may vary slightly from the image displayed.
** If you would like a longer or shorter lead in this style pop us an email, we specialise in custom made leads!
– rope width approx 12mm
– leash length end to end approx. 165cm
– leash weight approx. 260g
1 in stock (can be backordered)