The Gummy Green Featherlight Multiway Lead features a gorgeous variance of native green hues and a bunch of options for use.
The multiway lead has been designed for use in a variety of ways and is a by-product of our expanded family. Now that both Ted and Patrick are on the scene, it was really important to have a leash that could be used in all types of scenarios:
– use as a double dog leash where you can walk two pups at once (80cm)
– use as a control/training leash and double clip to a single pup (80cm)
– use as a more traditional leash with small hand loop (140cm) – also works great when you need to tie off your pup when you pop into the shop or stop for coffee,
– use as a short leash with a large hand loop (100cm)
Don’t be deceived by appearances, this gorgeous lead has been created with medium lay 10mm marine grade ultra light cotton rope (please don’t expect a heavy feel – these leads are designed to suit smaller breeds). Each lead is hand spliced and small batch dyed and intentionally created to have a little ‘give’ making them perfect for the dogs who like to get moving whilst being soft on your hands and joints.
Each lead is hand spliced and small batch dyed and solid brass fixings are incorporated to ensure strength. Each lead is finished with natural hemp cord and features a solid brass tag with hand engraved serial number
*Please note we only make 3 leashes in any style per batch, as all leads and finishes are handmade, the item may vary slightly from the image displayed.
** If you would like a longer or shorter lead in this style pop us an email, we specialise in custom made leads!
– rope width approx 10mm
– leash length end to end approx. 165cm
– total weight approx. 195g (including fixings)
2 in stock