The Kinley Duo Multiway Lead features a gorgeous combination of deep black offset by a stunning array of greens and blues and offers a bunch of options for use.
A new take on our signature multiway, the duo multiway features a combination of small batch hand dyed rope paired with the wonderfully soft webbing known as biothane. For those of you who have not heard of this product before, biothane is an ultra soft and lightweight polyester webbing with a pvc coating that makes it ultra durable, waterproof, easy to clean and is even rumored to be stink-proof. These leashes also feature medium lay 12mm marine grade cotton rope which makes them soft, super strong and offers only minimal stretch and paired with the ultra light biothane, these leashes are ideal for all breeds.
The multiway lead has been designed for use in a variety of ways and is a by-product of our expanded family. Now that both Ted and Patrick are on the scene, it was really important to have a leash that could be used in all types of scenarios:
– use as a leash for two pups – clipping each end swivel to their collar or harness (75cm each side)
– use as a control/training leash and double clip to your pups collar or harness (75cm long)
– use as a more traditional leash with small hand loop (125cm long) – also works great when you need to tie off your pup when you pop into the shop or stop for coffee as you simply unclip the handle and re clip that around the post/pole – no need to unhook your pup at any time.
– use as a short leash with a large hand loop (95cm long)
Each lead is hand spliced and small batch dyed and solid brass fixings are incorporated to ensure strength. Each lead is finished with natural hemp cord and solid brass tag with hand engraved serial number – because no two leads are the same!
*Please note, as all leads and finishes are handmade, the item may vary slightly from the image displayed.
** If you would like a longer or shorter lead in this style pop us an email, we specialise in custom made leads!
– rope width approx 12mm/ biothane with 18mm
– leash length end to end approx. 150cm
– leash weight approx. 240g